Initially, I got my real estate broker license to obtain knowledge that would help my husband and I avoid repeating mistakes that we made as first-time homebuyers, and later as investors. I found that I have a passion for the industry and started my real estate career full-time in 2003.
Since both of my parents, my brother and grandfather were accountants; I believe my passion for saving money is in my blood! I am somewhat tenacious in this area. My husband would call it something else, however this personally trait works out well in my line of work. I enjoy the challenge of helping someone save or make more money from real estate.
My major strength is attention to detail. This is what made me a good Internal Auditor and Executive Financial Recruiter in my past life. I believe in thorough investigation and contracts. You need to be informed, and I strive to provide my clients all the information, so they can benefit from my expertise. I feel great when someone says that they trust my opinion, as buying or selling a home is a big decision!
It is my goal to help you understand your real estate transaction(s) and provide you exceptional service through my attention to detail and desire to help you get the most out of your investment.
Certifications and Training
- Raleigh Realtors Association Leadership Academy Graduate
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- BS Accounting, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Guardian Ad Litem (Wake County)
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Hilltop Church, Fuquay Varina, NC
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors (RRAR)
- RRAR Property Management Council (PMC)
- Strike for Survival (Contributor to the American Cancer Society)
- Triangle Real Estate Investors Association (TREIA)
In The News
- I Am A Realtor